.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2007

stopping the swimming lesson...

Swimming lesson today was not much different compared to last Monday. Again, he cried a lot and refused to do most of the swim skills (I would have to force him and he would cry while doing it). He would just cling to me tight.

So I thought, being next week is the last week of the term and Caden does so well swimming with me in our condo pool, I might stopped his swimming lesson for a while and teach him myself the basic skill in swimming. Maybe when he is older and need more intensive and 'better' coaching, then I will start the lesson again.

In the mean time, I could try some other classes for him. I am thinking of a phonics class that a friend introduced me to. We’ll see!

No comments: