.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

cutting the nails

Caden’s nails may be softer and more pliable than mine but they are SHARP and those little fingernails grow so fast that they have to be cut twice a week. It is important to keep the nails short and tidy because Caden could easily scratch and cut his own skin while playing (like now! He has a small cut on his cheek AGAIN!).

Unfortunately, I have not tried (not even once) to cut Caden’s fingernails or toenails. When we had Ai Ayun, she was the one who cut his and now I have suster to do it. At first, I was a little bit scared but since I always have someone else to do it, I took if for granted and did not even bother to try it.

Until I realized that soon, I will be away from suster for almost 2 weeks and I have to cut Caden’s nails every THREE days!!! Oh no!!!

[This is the only thing that I am not able to do YET in taking care of Caden. I can bath him, play with him (of course), feed him, clothed him, change diapers, make his porridge, etc…you name it! But not cutting his nails]

No comments: