.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 17, 2007

trying out things...

We went to the baby fair in Takashimaya today. Caden, being a 10.5 months old curious boy, demanded me to give him whatever I picked up to see. Quite annoying sometimes because then Caden who is now almost 9kg, would swirled around in my hand.

I let him try new things and let him explore by himself, too (although I don’t really keen with him crawling around the area). I think overall, he enjoyed his trip here especially when the weather has not been good for the past two days and we’ve been stuck at home or malls the whole time.

PS: Caden has been able to walk much better (less tip-toeing) with help and standing erected by himself for a few seconds more often.

No comments: