.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

having fun...


It was raining very heavy. So again, for the second time (for the same reason), Caden's swimming lesson was cancelled. I decided to bring Caden out to play and took him to Paragon (they have small indoor playground at level 4).

Caden had so much fun! I put Caden in a carousel and a batman-like car and AGAIN I tried to put some coins in it...he was okay with the carousel but not with the batman...he demanded to be carried once it moved! Well, I agree that the movement was too frantic for young kids like Caden.

I am sure very soon, when he know how fun and enjoyable it is to play with those moving cars, he would begging me again and again to put more coins in it. ^_^

No comments: