.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2007

New York - Day 3

My plan to go out today was cancelled (again). Caden slept until 8pm (again). I wish there are mid-night mall that I could go to. I tried to sleep as much as I can when Caden was sleeping because I know I need the energy to fed him and play with him during the night but it was quite difficult for me to sleep that long hours in a day light.

I know I have to do something about the jet lag but I am a litte reluctant to fix the time problem as soon I would have to fix it again when we arrived in Singapore in 9 days. On the other hand, this could not possibly go on -- how could I have the energy to go out in the day time when at night I need the energy too for Caden? and Caden need to be awake at least for his auntie's (Paul's sister) wedding!

This is new for me! Few people told me that you should forced your kid to be awake during the day and soon he would adjust to the new time zone. I did try to wake him up a few times but he looked really sleepy that he would soon drifted off to sleep again in no time.

PS: the pictures were taken in the morning before he took a bath.

No comments: