.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

united square...

We went to United Square mall for the first time since..hm..I don't remember exactly when was the last time I visit this mall..but for sure it was more than 8 years ago --- *my mind goes back in time* --- I was single, about 16 years of age and was new to Singapore for my secondary school studies. *ahh...how time flies*

It has changed a lot since then and I just realized that they have a lot of enrichments centres for kids and other kids stuffs [at that time, looking for kids stuffs was the last thing in my mind]

I tried again to put Caden in one of the play cars and put a dollar in it. Once the car moves and make sounds, Caden was streching his arms, looking for me to carry him. So he was only riding it for maybe a minute. Then I did another experiment, I put him in another car (but this time I did not put any coins), and he was fine! Haha...so next time I know!

Anyway we met Astrid and Noah for late afternoon meal (after lunch, before dinner) at 4pm in Globetrotters -- a kid friendly family restaurant. The restaurant has a small playground in it -- Caden and Noah were having fun there while the mommies eat their food. ^_^

Fun outing...we should do more of this!

No comments: