.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 31, 2007

New York - Day 4 - Dancing

Since last night, Caden has developed new skill. He could DANCE now! [I don't remember teaching him, though]. When I turn on music (a specific one), he would throw his hands in the air and shake it (real) hard! He does it with serious attitude and concentration that make Paul and I laugh so hard!

The songs that made him dance are “Give Thanks to the Lord” and “Rejoice in the Lord Always”. I will teach him to dance for more songs in the future and I hope soon he would understand and remember the phrases of the (gospel) songs in his head so that he would know that GOD is with him ALWAYS!

No comments: