.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

it's finally here!

I can’t believe that today, the day Caden and I will be going to New York by ourselves, finally come! I remembered about four months back when I am still looking for a ticket and was still deciding whether I should bring Caden along or leave him with my mother.

Well, it’s HERE! And I have decided to bring my little one along *pray hard everything will be okay*

The flight departed at 11.50pm from Changi and we left home at 9.30pm. Caden was already asleep since 7.30pm but of course he was fully awake by the time we arrived at the airport.

The picture was taken at almost 11pm! I believe this is the first time Caden was awake this late! But I was just glad that he was not cranky and seemed to enjoy his first night out!

Unfortunately, since this morning, I felt my throat hurt. I could be down with a flu (oh pleaseee nooo!!!). I am not sure how this could happen because I actually had eaten lots of fruits for days!

My feeling and thought: I was groggy and was hopping for the best for everything in this trip!

No comments: