.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2007

on diet

I decided that I should start to go on diet. Not a heavy one as I am still planning to breastfeed Caden until he is 1 year old. But since he has eating solids three times a day and would not reject bottle feeding (formula or breast milk) that much anymore, I think it’s not a bad idea to start dieting with a believe that Caden has gets enough vitamins and mineral through his food, formula and vitamin.

Now that I am dieting, I am watching my vitamins intake more carefully -- I need to eat my vitamins everyday.

I do hope I will get back to my pre-pregnancy size soon. *finger-crossed*

No comments: