.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

SQ 26 -- Singapore to New York

Here are some pictures of Caden in the plane. The flight from Singapore to Frankfurt was not bad at all as it was Caden's bed time so Caden was asleep most of the time. But the flight from Frankfurt to New York (JFK) was bad! He refused to sleep and wondered around the plane all time.

Caden didn’t eat that well in the plane. I tried to give him the weaning meal that Singapore Airlines had made for him, but he hated it, he vomits it out! Luckily it wasn’t that much and no one knew! Hehe….

I let him do whatever he wants just so he won’t be screaming and wailing and disturb others in the plane (it was a full flight). I was only hoping he won’t be sick due to lack of food and rest.

I could not leave Caden with the stewardess at all so he followed me everywhere I go, including to the restroom. Yup! I took him inside the restroom when I need to pee (luckily I did not have to go for the number two hehe…).

[Though my throat hurts, I told myself not to drink too much as I would have gone to the restroom more often!]

I would have to wait for him to sleep before I can eat. He would be all wrapped up inside the sling then I ate only with my right hand. There was time that I choose to eat a steak and realized that I could not cut the steak using one hand – I tried to bite it using my teeth but it did not work. Luckily the stewardess was kind enough to change the steak to chicken rice.

Both Caden and I were so exhausted when we arrived in New York! After 22 hours flight, I really want to get to the hotel ASAP and have a bath for both of us!

Caden was exceptionally quiet, he was so tired and it was way past his (Singapore) bed time. It was 12pm New York time (12am Singapore time) -- 5 hours past his bed time. But I can see that he wasn't able to sleep as the whole new area and scene was too overwhelming for him. Poor Caden!

No comments: