.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 4, 2007

perfect weather...


Weather in Singapore has been real bad for the past week or so. Caden and I weren’t able to swim for a week straight as it would either be too cloudy or raining in the late afternoon. But Thursday and Friday were okay, the sun started to shine (although only for a little while).

Once I saw even a little bit of sunshine, I decided to bring Caden out for a swim but unfortunately, the pool water was still too cold due to previous raining and lack of sunshine. I decided that we shouldn’t swim; we were only playing by the pool with the toys that we brought and went up after half an hour.

Today was different. The sun has shine for the past 2 days and today, it was even brighter -- "a perfect weather for swimming," I thought. At 4.30pm we went down to the pool to find out that the pool water was warm enough for us to swim and the weather could not be any better than this.

We had a great time today. I played with Caden on his underwater skill a few times (just so he won’t forget) and at the same time I let him play and have fun, too.

“rain rain go away, come again another day”

No comments: