.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

my milk is gone??

My breast felt weird since I arrived in New York. It felt empty. At first I thought it was because Caden has been sucking on them quite often in the plane but soon I realized it was not entirely because of that. They were indeed decreased so much (maybe 1 or even 2 size smaller) compare to my days in Singapore.

I wonder why and the answer could only be I was too tired or stressed out (if that’s what people called it) taking care of Caden. But it was only for ONE day!! I still have another nine more days to go!!!

I think I am too pampered in Singapore. With a maid and a baby-sitter to help me take care of Caden, my work load is so much easier. And now, when I have to take care of Caden by myself, my body is angry and demanded help! ^_^

I am not saying that I don’t like to take care of Caden. Though it is hectic and tiring for me, I enjoyed and treasure my time together with Caden. I won’t forget this trip forever!

[This means, I will have to buy formula asap! Definitely my milk supply would not be enough. I hope he would take the bottle as good as mine]

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi Claudia, you should give yourself a pat on your back...you did very well! :-)
C u soon in SG.