.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 10, 2007

precious collections

Cadens' collections from 6-12 months and 12-24 months sizes
0-6 months collections are packed in a box already!

Every time we meet new friends or friends that we have not seen for a while, almost all of them would ask, “did you just shave Caden’s hair?” I, as always, I would just laugh and said, “nope, this is his hair!” ^_^

He is almost 11 months now but his hair doesn’t look that much different as when he was a newborn. I did shave his hair when he was 1 month old, 6 months old and 7 months old but I had promised myself that I would not shave his hair again as I had terrible experience with the last one.

First time we went to doctor here in Singapore, the doctor asked if Caden’s father is a Caucasian *laugh* because he said, Caucasian baby do have very thin hair when he is young but will outgrow it when he is about 18 months old. Caden was sometimes mistaken to have a mixture of a Caucasian blood when he was young because he has thin and light brown hair -- not now…he has small Chinese eyes and he gets his dad's dark skin.

So I bought Caden lots of caps and hats – most of them are from the US as there are very limited (almost none) caps (I prefer caps then hats) in Singapore or Indonesia for children under the age of 3-4 years old.

I bought him this whole lots of caps not because I am embarrassed of him not to have hair (or Caden felt unsecured without it …hehe…) – I know for sure it will grow because Paul and I do have hair *smile*, but I like to see him wearing caps, he looks funkier and more stylish with them.

Looking at his collections, I feel that he is growing fast (especially in his head circumference area). Maybe because we see him almost everyday, Paul and I don’t really feel that way. Every weekend, after 5 days away from home, Paul always asks me, “Why Caden look the same as last week? Why doesn’t he grows any taller/bigger?” But when I look more closely, there are lots of his clothes, caps, socks, and shoes that are too small for him that I had packed nicely for the next one to come. ^_^

No comments: