.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

good bye, Singapore!!!

In a few hours Caden and I are going to New York then Austin, Texas. I am still a little bit nervous with the whole idea of me taking care of Caden by myself for 2 weeks in a totally new environment. I will never know for sure how Caden would react in a new and strange places (not to mention with the 12 hours time difference).

For sure, he would eat Gerber can food and baby cereal most of the time. Unfortunately his appetite have not recovered yet so now he still hates everything that we gave him. With his screaming and wailing, I just hope the person next to us in the plane would be somewhat deaf so he would not be bothered by us.

On top of everything, HEALTH would be the most important thing! I will still try to be patience when Caden would skip a nap or two or even skip his meal times (though I do hope he will drink lots of milk -- weather it's mine of formula) but, I will pray (hard) for our good health throughout the trip!

This also means, the blog entries will stop here for now. If possible I will try to update it there but if not, I will update it when I come back! Good bye for now!

No comments: